The Flancesca Chronicles Part VII | Tanzania
This will be short, but many things have happened in the past 5 days.
- I got malaria again. They gave me quinine, it's wicked stuff.
- Libby got malaria and tested positive for typhoid and got 5 injections of antibiotic before we decided they were wrong and that she didn't want them anymore.
- Someone broke into our room and stole 200,000 of my shillings, 3 cell phones (including our American ones) and both of our iPods. The Brothers and the students are on a manhunt because the idiot is still using my phone. As Rob would say, "Even the crooks are bad at their job."
- The two new boy volunteers arrived a couple days ago and got introduced to the town through our diseases and theft.
- We are still laughing and find it all terribly funny, so don't worry.
- We leave Sumbawanga to start traveling in about 3 weeks and I will write a better, more detailed, story of all of these events when I have time.
That's the news from the western front of Tanzania.